Our church is a sponsor of Peace Children's Home, located near Chiang Rai, Thailand. It is home to 22 children who were orphans or underprivileged children from the surrounding "Hill Tribe" areas. These children were at extremely high risk of sexual and economic exploitation. Today, they live happily and safely in a supportive Christian family.
How to pray:
- Pray for energy, health, and stamina for Tutu, the missionary who established and oversees Peace Children's Home
- Pray that Tutu will be guided by God in her ministry
- Pray for the new host parents to give a godly example for the children to follow
- Pray for God to provide funding to purchase additional land near the home, build a playground for the children, and build a lodge for short-term mission teams
- Pray for discernment about how to best use the resources that God gives in Thailand
Posted May 2015
For more information on Thailand, please contact Missions at Living Hope Alliance Church.